Who Am I?
Do you want to relieve stress or other ailments? Call to schedule an appointment today!
- Appointments: Monday 10 am to 5 pm (some exceptions can apply)Tuesday and Thursday 1 to 5. Wednesday 1 to 5 AT the Water Store on Mangrove (Between 3rd and 5th Avenues). TEST out oils and foot massage $5.00 for 10 minutes. (Some drop ins…CALL to set up a time if you can…thanks!) Friday’s sometimes a.m. appointments
- Contact: Elizabeth/Liz at (530) 321 6897
- Pricing: $35 per session (Call to discuss any personal needs or ailments)
- Gift Cards: $35 each. Please send check (made out to Elizabeth Daniels/ Happy Feet Reflexology) call for address. OR use the Gift Certificate Button on my site.
- Monthly Specials: Essential OILS– Young Living Oils ID 873689 CHECK them out at Young Living Oils. Thank YOU!!!!
Reflexology is not a ONE time thing. It is to be utilized with other health regimens, such as:
- full body massage
- nutrition and more
Who Am I?
For me the way to becoming who I am and what I do has been a journey paved with so many wonderful people and so much wisdom.
When I came to California in 1978 I knew no one. I did not have a regular doctor and I had been studying alternative medicine/healing since high school. So, when I was 28, I went to a herbalist in Redondo Beach. She was also an Iridologistist. An Iridologists sees the eyes as ‘windows’ into the body’s state of health. What she was able to ‘see’ about my mental, emotional, physical and spiritual constitution, gave her a ‘guide’ to treat the weaknesses I was suffering from since childhood and had ‘collected’ along my life journey, to that point. This helped lead me into a healthier life and a lifestyle I’ve been following ever since.
I have trained in workshops, used videos, read books, and worked with fellow healers on massage techniques. I’ve taken workshops with Natures Sunshine and Young Living Oils, so I can add the natural and organic uses of both herbs and oils in my work.
I have learned to ‘listen’ to my body, to my heart and mind. I’ve learned to seek the help I need either from my oils, herbs, flower essences and other healing ‘therapies’ when necessary. I have incorporated chiropractic, acupuncture, Reiki, massage, bowen therapy, energy healing, reflexology, physical exercise, yoga, organic and raw foods, as well as emotional and spiritual counseling in my daily practice of health care.
I have found what works and when for myself. Some issues may take me a tad longer, but I’ve always found a way to clear myself of any discomfort and disease. The work I’ve done on myself helps me help others to do the same. I also have found that if we make room for a way to de-frag and de-stress in our daily lives we are happier and healthier in all aspects of our life.