Stress, poor eating habits, unhealthy food choices are all contributors to poor health. Essential Oils have been around for Centuries and have been a part of many a doctors ‘black bag’ in past years and I’m hoping they’ll be coming back. I love the smells, the moods the bring about or take away…. This is just ONE of the many wonderful ways to help you stay on track with your health care.
- Alleviates stress and anxiety. Bring peace and balance to your emotions without negative side effects.
- Shield your body from bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites. Studies find that essential oils are effective against MRSA, the methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus super bug. This bacterium has mutated so effectively that it is resistant to most antibiotics, including penicillin.
- Experience natural pain relief when gently massaged into sore and tired muscles.
- Potent against Inflammation. Helps alleviate inflammation that causes pain.
- Support your body’s Immune System naturally
- Ward off Insomnia. Lavender out performs common drugs in promoting sleep, enhancing relaxation, and decreasing anxiety, according to the 1988 International Journal of Aromatherapy. Apply a few drops topically and sprinkle on a pillowcase to promote restful sleep.
- Rejuvenate your skin. Essential oils have been used for thousands of years for restoring and improving damaged skin. Beneficial for clogged pores, eczema, acne, dry skin, freckles and stretch marks.
- Soothe Digestive Disorders. Rub essential oils onto the abdominal area to relieve digestive upsets. Ingest a few drops of therapeutic grade essential oil in water to provide relief for heartburn, gas, indigestion, diarrhea and irritable bowel disease.
- Support Your Bones and Muscles. 50% of our body weight is muscles and our skeleton has 206 bones. When stressed or overworked, apply to the affected area for strong skeletal and muscular support.
- Superior Dental and Oral Care. Research has shown that oral bacteria can cause heart disease. More bacteria live on the back of the tongue than any other part of the body, and proper cleaning and flossing can do much more than protect the teeth. Essential oils in Young Living mouthwash and toothpaste help kill microbes that cause tooth decay.
I love Young Living Oils (they are very, very high quality oils). The other oils I’ve come to like are Floracopeia Oils – You may buy them through me if you so wish. I wish you ‘good health’!!!!